Blog Archive

ME & MY AIM

My names lance Bishop and im a young artist from Tamworth , i recently completed college leading me on to university. I have always been a persistant artist even though at times havn't been given the artistic licence to go with my own ideas . My new work has rallied me on to get myself out there and advertise myself and my work, Im a 3d artist moving on to Computer Animaion and Special effects.

please have a look around my work , ecspecially my mummified minotaur , would like to hear your opinions .

thanks.
lance.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Week 6 Journal Entry

This was the last week of any of the modules, Blue screening went really well in video audio, i managed to get Duncun onto the still image background perfectly.
Again this practice will come in very usefull when we are editing the animation onto the video footage on Premier pro.







The aim this week was to get the walk cycle sorted so it stands properly, we drag down the foot arrows down so that the body is stretched, it looks ok but still doesnt work right.



Karl uses the curve editor to change the whole look of this cycle, and this is what we got on attempt 2. He takes off alot of the swing and rotation from the pelvis.




This is the second attempt at a side view so that  its easier to see its movement. the leg has come out of place in this though so will havto have anouther look over the envelopes.

Note: At this point Charlie has started Mapping the origional 3ds model using, We decided the easiest way to do this is to go to Editable mesh, the select by vertex and select an area and unattach it so its a seperate poly. then we will be able to add differant materials to each bit.


So at this point I will be Collecting all of our work together to put into a Presentation, as I've produced all I need to for now, Karl is practacing the movements of the cowboy , while the main target of the week sits with Charlie to get the mapping onto the cowboy.

Below are a couple of test animations that Karl created , just to see how they looked....


This video above works very well, may haveto think about flipping the video footage so that this can be shot on this side, maybe needs abit more speed , but this is quite successful.



This week Visually hasnt been as productive but it has come to the point which i said in my firsts weeks journal , the little things have took alot of time and patience.

We are still on target to finish this , Slightly early if anything which would allow us to make a few minor changes to the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment