Blog Archive

ME & MY AIM

My names lance Bishop and im a young artist from Tamworth , i recently completed college leading me on to university. I have always been a persistant artist even though at times havn't been given the artistic licence to go with my own ideas . My new work has rallied me on to get myself out there and advertise myself and my work, Im a 3d artist moving on to Computer Animaion and Special effects.

please have a look around my work , ecspecially my mummified minotaur , would like to hear your opinions .

thanks.
lance.

Sunday 13 April 2014

week 8.... texturing

Overview

My Scene is now fully textured, I did this by using mental ray materials and photometric lights, by combining the two it gave me quite a nice grainy effect in which shadows and reflections are everywhere, it looks just how I planned.

My favourite part it the glass machine, I would like it to open, so I will have to think about how to animate it, weather each piece of glass will come down or just disappear like a star trek transporter. the options for that are quite wide.

Im also incredibly happy with the reflections on the floor.

Water

This water was created using the standard water material on 3ds max, to be honest im not happy enough with it at the moment and this WILL need to change in order for this scene to be successful.

1st ideas -



Alternative ways to create water ?

Darker room ?


Pics to think about

No comments:

Post a Comment