Blog Archive

ME & MY AIM

My names lance Bishop and im a young artist from Tamworth , i recently completed college leading me on to university. I have always been a persistant artist even though at times havn't been given the artistic licence to go with my own ideas . My new work has rallied me on to get myself out there and advertise myself and my work, Im a 3d artist moving on to Computer Animaion and Special effects.

please have a look around my work , ecspecially my mummified minotaur , would like to hear your opinions .

thanks.
lance.

Monday 24 February 2014

Week 1

Overview

I start to think about what I actually wanted in my design, so I noted down all of my ideas. the common themes were that I needed to create something a little less standard, boring and a bit more imaginative, this said my two ideas are either to create a sci-fi sort of dark damp and different scene or one of phantasy , with clouds and complete imagination.

Show reel - I picked to look at both of these because my show reel is missing this sort of work, so by creating this it will fit the niche. This should benefit me by attracting a greater area of future employers, as they will be able to see that I can create a wider range of work.

1st ideas -



Maybe a lab scene ?

possible a mythological setting ?

Use of clouds?

Dark, Damp and Unusual?

Pics to think about

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment